Here are files on
how to perform functions. If you are looking for more basic quick
reference answers to your questions check our FAQ
for that information. Or for detail information about managing your
domain check our users
to get a web site - A simple primer explaining the
basic steps required to get your own space on
2. Welcome to hosting with us
- Quick Start to get
your domain running on our servers.
3. Receiving Your Email In Outlook
Express - Get your
email right in your email browser--and write
emails there too.
4. How to transfer a domain
- Moving a domain you already own
to our domain service can save you money.
5. How to Read Your Site Statistics
- Your cPanel has a wide range
of statistics available for you. Here's how
to access and read them.
6. System Tray Cleanup - Tidy
up the program icons
beside your clock to make your computer faster.
7. Filenames - a list of
what those three-letter extensions on files
8. Power Adapters
- how to use your computer and modem
web design - Locate the right resource to build
your site yourself.
10. Site Links
& Promotion - Get your site well positioned on the major
Here are some tricks
you can use on your web site to perform various functions. Most
and all you have to do is copy-and-paste them into your site, sometime
altering specific lines to customize for your site.
on your web site:
1. Banner Rotate - will automatically
randomize ad banners on your page.
2. Keywords - Get your site listed
in search engines for better positioning.
Get Attention on the web page:
1. Colorful Links - make the
hot links in your web page any color(s) you want.
3. Flavlogo - add a logo to the
address bar and visitors 'favorites'.
- - - - Sorry, this page is not yet complete beyond this point -
- - -
4. Mouse-Over Temporary
Window - have a temp. window appear on mouse-over.
5. Fixed Background - Make
the background image be non-scrolling.
6. Reverse Text - Make text
and background colors of your choice.
Web Site Functions:
1. Java Email - hide your email
2. Breakout of
Frames - don't let your web site be held in another sites frames.
Additions for your web page:
1. Current Date - Display the
current date on your page.
2. Time-of-day Greetings
- Say 'good morning' or 'good afternoon' on your page.
3. Forward-Back Buttons
- add 'forward' and 'back' buttons to your page.
4. Java Menu - Make a pop-down
menu on your page.
5. Non-Java Menu - Make a pop-down
menu without java.
6. Explanation Menu - A
pull-down menu of items with explanations.
7. Country Selector - Users
choose their country from drop-down menus.
8. Days Ahead - Specify an exact
date any chosen number of days ahead.
9. No Underline
- Create links on your page without the underline.
10. Standard Buttons - Create
links on your page with standard web buttons.